Defensive Driving Seminar
Please RSVP by Wednesday, March 29th by emailing Laura@ReyInsurance.com.
FREE Executive IT Cyber Security and Cyber Liability Breakfast Seminar
10 Critical IT Security Protections, 10 Insurance Claims Scenarios and 10 Insurance Coverages to Protect Your Business from Data Breaches and Cyber Attacks
When: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. -9 a.m. – Networking
9 a.m.- 10 a.m. Program
Q&A / Networking 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Fee: FREE Executive Seminar – Includes Breakfast!
Where: Sheraton Tarrytown Hotel, 600 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591
During This Seminar You’ll Discover:
- * The #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols can’t protect against.
- * A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- * Why firewalls and antivirus software aren’t enough anymore.
- *How social media and your employee’s actions could put you out of business – and what you need to do to protect yourself.
- * Definitions of Cyber Liability Insurance Coverages
- * Examples of Claims Scenarios
- * How Insurance Coverages Respond
Who Should Attend?
Business Owners, CPAs, C-Level Executives, and Managers who are concerned about:
- * Lost or stolen devices
- * Privacy of confidential information
- * Employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data
- * How their business or place of employment could be affected
- * Risks associated with credit card processing and online payments to your business
- * Risks associated with the use of 3rd party vendors
Meet the Hosts
Rey Insurance has been serving families and business owners for almost 40 years.
They help provide essential coverage that helps to avoid devastating financial hardship.
Insurance should be secured when you don’t need it, because when you need it, you can’t get it!
Linda Rey, Co-Owner
Rey Insurance Agency