Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Rey Insurance Agency is located in Sleepy Hollow, New York. However, our office is far from sleepy.Â We are dedicated to providing financial security to families and businesses. We want our clients to know that insurance will help keep their family, home and/or business afloat when an accident happens or difficult times ensue.
We areÂ seeking an ambitious, driven Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR). We want someone who is dedicated to expanding their knowledge base and developing an expertise in a very complicated industry. We can teach and train about insurance fundamentals, technical efficiency and operations basics, but we cannot teach someone to take initiative to think outside the box for problem-solving strategies. If you think this is something for you, please continue reading and we welcome receipt of your resume.
Mission of the Commercial Lines CSR
To serve the customer base so extraordinarily that clients tell their friends and family about the agency. By using rapport building and excellent communication skills this role will work to solve clients problems effectively and efficiently. This includes being first line of defense on all service items and only passing the ones that require a licensed agent. To proactively work with the team to relentlessly support the Account Managers and producers.
- Manage client service requests such as certificates, claims, payments.
- Handle daily printing, scanning and faxing.
- Relentlessly work to update contact information on every call.
- Handle change/endorsement requests.
- Over-communicate to clients to manage expectations both via the phone and email.
- Create new and renewal proposals.
- Assists with ensuring smooth renewal process.
- Diligently screen calls to handle service tasks within your job description.
- Proactively work with Account Manager to manage tasks within your job description.
This is a full-time position: Â Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. â€“ 5:00 p.m.
If you have an insatiable desire to learn and love dogs (AJ is the official mascot in the office), please submit your resume or refer this page to a friend.