Personal Lines Customer Service Rep
Rey Insurance Agency is located in Sleepy Hollow, New York. However, our office is far from sleepy. We are dedicated to providing financial security to families and businesses. We want our clients to know that insurance will help keep their family, home and/or business afloat when an accident happens or difficult times ensue.
We are seeking an ambitious, driven Personal Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR). We want someone who is dedicated to expanding their knowledge base and developing an expertise in a very complicated industry. We can teach and train about insurance fundamentals, technical efficiency and operations basics, but we cannot teach someone to take initiative to think outside the box for problem-solving strategies. If you think this is something for you, please continue reading and we welcome receipt of your resume.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the day-to-day servicing of specific accounts at the direction of the Account Manager and/or Producer. This position requires direct interaction with clients, producers, insurance companies, finance companies and various Managers at Rey Insurance Agency. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a great attitude, aptitude for sales, a willingness to learn, excellent customer service skills and solid communication skills.
• Greet clients to address purpose of their call or visit
• Take detailed phone messages
• Assist with making payments
• Report claims for Home / Auto / Commercial
• Conduct photo inspections
• Scan documents to maintain paperless files
• File relevant emails to AMS that reference client/binding instructions
• Send Birthday emails to existing clients
• Manage filing system
• Organize active files
• Purge inactive files to archive files
• Run errands for agency operations
• Sort incoming/outgoing mail
• Update client lists, birthday lists
• Assist with marketing projects
• Track inventory for supplies purchase
• Assist as needed with various projects
We will require that you complete a skills assessment prior to a hiring decision.
• Fluent in Spanish preferred
• Willing to get licensed
• Social Media Basics
• Sales-minded Individual
• Insatiable desire to learn
• Incentive programs in place
• Must love dogs (AJ, our Maltese Poo Mix works here too!)
This is a full-time position: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
If you think you’d be a good candidate or know someone please submit your resume.