Life Stages – Birth, Blossoming, The Bottom Line and Beyond!
There’s a saying: “Sh*@!! Happens”… but actually Life Happens.
We know life can be hectic, accidents happen and life gets interrupted. We provide the financial security to cushion the blow so you can be with the ones you love and continue doing the things that make you happy. We assist with different types of insurance that will help you navigate life’s events.
What have you, your family and/or your business experienced that may affect your future and your assets?
Common Life Events
* You changed your last name. (Married/Divorced)
* You, or someone you know, gave birth to a human that resembles you or someone you know. (New baby)
* You hired an attorney and hope he has more experience than “My Cousin Vinny.” (Sale or purchase of a business/home)
* You’re updating your will so the dog gets a lifetime supply of milkbones. (Estate planning changes)
* You make real money that pays the bills…not monopoly money or a retired foreign currency. (Income Protection)
* You flipped the bird to your big company job. (Started your own business)
* You didn’t get married but it feels like marriage. (New business partner)
* You got the gold watch you’ve waited 40 years to wear. (Retirement)
* You hit the jackpot, literally and figuratively. (Windfall/inheritance)
And finally, something never to joke about, you’ve had a death in the family.
Call or email us to discuss how insurance can help make transition more productive. You can also book an appointment with one of our fabulous insurance reps.