Our Mobile App
Did You Know?
Electronic auto insurance ID cards are legal in New York!
Whether you struggle to keep track of printed documents or have them handy when needed, or if you just prefer to have your information available on your phone at all times, we’ve got you covered. (That may be another insurance pun. Sorry!)
Our mobile app – called “Insurance Agent” and available for iPhone and Android devices – makes it easy to quickly access your insurance info, anywhere, at any time – even if the agency is closed.
Whether you’re a business client or a homeowner, download the app today and see how easy it is to use!
At the touch of a button, you can:
1. Have your Insurance ID in your hand
2. Maintain a photo of your car & vehicle information
3. Keep a copy of your homeowner policy declaration page
4. File a claim
5. Pay your bill
6. Catalog your belongings and property with photos using the inventory tools section
7. Receive timely notifications about office hours, contact info and other important info
After you download the app register with your primary email. Be sure to ALLOW Push Notifications to ensure you receive important alerts and updates. If you’re asked which agency to download, it means we do not have your email on file. That’s okay, we will be alerted you have downloaded the mobile app.
Look for the logo which helps to identify that this is your INSURANCE information, when you need it. To download the “Insurance Agent”, simply click on the Google Play or Apple App Store button below from your Android or iPhone device: