Rey Insurance

rey insurance logo

If you have cars or trucks on the road for your business, the law requires you carry insurance for them. But, the minimums required may not fully protect you should a company vehicle be involved in an accident, especially if there are injuries or property damage.

To ensure you and your employees are fully protected, you may want to add or increase the following:

Collision insurance: Covers damage to your vehicle if you hit something else, like another car, a building or a guardrail

Comprehensive insurance: This protects you if someone steals your vehicle or if it’s damaged from something other than a collision – like fire, theft, vandalism, falling branches, animal strikes, and water damage from flooding.

Personal injury protection: This coverage is mandatory in some states, like New York, but not in others, and can include medical costs, replacement costs, funeral costs, and more for both drivers in an accident. However, even if there is a legal requirement, that does not mean the bare minimum will be enough to truly protect you financially. Call Rey Insurance to discuss the requirements, and our recommendations, for your state and situation.

Non-owned and hired-automobile insurance: This protects you if an employee is involved in an automobile accident while using his or her own car on any errand related to business.

Whether you have a single car, truck or van on the road, or a whole fleet of vehicles, we will customize a commercial automobile policy for you. Rey Insurance has served business owners in Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown, and throughout Westchester County, NY for 40 years. Let us look out for you, too. Call today.