Rey Insurance

rey insurance logo

While some water damage inside your home, like from a leaking roof or a broken pipe, is covered by homeowner’s or renter’s insurance, flood damage usually isn’t. If you are at risk for flooding, you will need to purchase a separate policy through FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program.

Flooding is possible anywhere, but some locations are higher risk than others. Rey Insurance can assess your risk, help understand the different kinds of coverage available, and obtain it for you.

There are locations in Westchester County, New York where flooding is a risk. Call us today to make sure you’re properly protected.