Rey Insurance

rey insurance logo

Drivers in Westchester County and throughout New York State are required to have car insurance, but the minimums required by law are often not enough to fully protect you in the event of an accident – whether you’re at fault or not. To ensure your financial interests are protected – and that you can get your car, truck or van back on the road as quickly as possible, you may want to add or increase the following:


Covers damage to your vehicle if you hit something else, like another car, a building or a guardrail.


This protects you if someone steals your vehicle or if it’s damaged from something other than a collision – like fire, theft, vandalism, falling branches, animal strikes, and water damage from flooding.


This coverage is mandatory in some states, like New York, but not in others, and can include medical costs, replacement costs, funeral costs, and more for both drivers in an accident. However, even if there is a legal requirement, that does not mean the bare minimum will be enough to truly protect you financially. Call Rey Insurance to discuss the requirements, and our recommendations, for your state and situation.


Whether you’re in a motorhome, camper, RV or popup, your recreational vehicle is almost like a home on wheels, and requires specific coverage. Don’t worry, we do it all! At Rey Insurance, in Sleepy Hollow since 1978, it’s been our pleasure to keep clients on the road in Westchester County, New York, as well as Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.